Summer's coming! While I'm always sad to put away my favorite Frye boots that are my go to's in the colder weather... it's always fun to pick out some easy summer outfits that fit many different occasions that I'll get a ton of wear out of. I found this one recently and I love it so much I have to share it with you.
This dress is as comfortable as a "cover up" and can be dressed up or down. It can be worn completely off the shoulder or pulled up a bit on the shoulder and worn like a very wide necked dress. It's flowy, feminine and flattering. I got this dress in white and black because I know I'll get a lot of wear out of them.... and the best part?? It's only $27.99 Yep, $27.99 What's more?? Right now, it's buy one, get one 50% off. Whaaaaa? Your welcome.
If you've followed me for a awhile, you know I'm a fan of mixing high end and low end. By pairing a cheaper item with another item of higher quality, like this hat, it makes the whole outfit look like a milliion bucks. It's all about cost per wear when deciding what to splurge on.
Here's the details of this outfit that work for so many occasions.... brunch, shopping, a date, the beach, dinner, a cocktail party... Want to dress it up quick? Throw on some heels.
Here're the details of some of my faves that will get a lot of use this summer:
- Off the shoulder dress - in black or white
- Brown leather flat sandals - so soft and comfortable
- Wedge Heels - for a dressier occasion, but wedges are still casual which goes great with this dress
- Fedora Hat - this is simply one of my favorite items in my closet, I wear it year round
- Aviator Sunglasses - this style looks great on everyone, 3 of my friends have these same ones!
- Large classic gold watch
- A tote bag - in case you go shopping;)
- A clutch -if you're going to dinner
- Don't forget to throw safe sunscreen in your tote for those exposed shoulders!
- For your legs...using this Body Oil right out of the shower will lock in moisture and smells heavenly;)
- Gold hoop earrings, of course. They are my go to, always a classic.
I hope you enjoyed my summer suggestions! It's always good to have a go to summer outfit for any occasion that pops up last minute. With this inexpensive dress in both colors mixed with the slight variations I suggested, this outfit can take you through many different occasions!