3. A Multi-Use Blanket - This gift is for the practical mom, but still feels luxurious. This soft turkish towel is 100% cotton... it's an ultra absorbent towel, a blanket, a beach throw...perfect for everyday use. It takes up less space than a traditional towel so it's great for travel or to throw in a tote. It's machine washable, won't unravel, and gets better with each use. It comes in a ton of colors to choose from... check out the link to see how crazy cool this versatile blanket is.
4. A Beautiful Robe - Every woman needs a special robe. Robes like these just plain make you feel prettier, period. I've picked out a couple, with different price points, that I think are beautiful in colors that would brighten any mom's day. This kimono-sleeve Robe will make a mom feel like she's wearing a piece of art. This is an extra special gift for the extra special lady in your life that you want to spoil. Looking to spend a little less, but still get that same look? Try this beautiful Robe that will make any mom feel special.
5. A Kindle PaperWhite Reader - This is the perfect gift for the mom that loves to read...and loves to travel. It's light-weight, holds thousands of books, and has no glare in sunlight like other screens. I don't think you can go wrong with this Kindle.... you just might get called the "favorite child". LOL.
6. A Glass Teapot with Flowering Teas - This Glass Teapot is a great idea for the mom who has everything...and loves tea. Looking to spend a little and impress a lot? This is perfect. It has the option to add flowering teas that look beautiful through the glass pot and it's even dishwasher safe. It can be used with loose tea, bagged tea or flowering tea. It's so inexpensive you could add some pretty glass cups to this for a fancier gift;)
7. A Fitbit - For the active, health conscious mom, (or the inactive mom that should be moving more), this is the perfect gift to get mom moving...and tracking. She'll love seeing just how active she is ...or make her realize how inactive she is and get her stepping up her game! It's a great motivator for the mom who's always saying she wants to exercise more but you know needs a little extra inspiration and motivation to get going. This is such a fun way to make sure she moves more throughout the day. You want the mom in your life to stay healthy, right? ...so she's around longer! A Fitbit is a great way to say that;)
8. A Mother Is A Story Book - This is a very special, inexpensive way to show mom you care. It's a collection of hand lettered quotes and cool watercolor illustrations with contributions from all kinds of people... this book is a perfect gift for that cool mom that's hard to buy for. She won't return this one;) She'll treasure it for years and pass it on. You could get this for ALL the moms you know.
9. A Tote/Handbag - What woman doesn't love a handbag? None that I know of. The bright spring colors of these totes will definitely make her smile...and make her feel extra spoiled on mothers day. If she's not a fan of bright colors, a simple white will be perfect too. This roomy tote will be super functional, and the Kate Spade quality will last for years to come.
10. A Love Bomb Mug - You definitely need to LOVE BOMB your mom this Mothers Day! I'm obsessed with The Love Bomb Company's mason jars and coffee mugs....and these two mugs are perfection for a Mothers Day gift that will definitely make her smile. Get the "I effing love you, Mom" mug or the "Thanks Mom, I turned Out Awesome" mug ...or both if you can't decide! I've got an extra special bonus for my readers!! Save 15% with the promo code MAMALOVE15 ....but it's only good until Tuesday, April 26th at 11:59pm... so ACT FAST. They already ran a mothers day promotion that's ended but she's extending it for one more day for my readers because I asked her and she's nice like that;)