I love a good sale and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the sale of all sales!! I know it can be a bit overwhelming searching through all the items, so I've organized some of my top picks by category. We are starting with Accessories.... (View my Shoes and Boots Picks Here).
First of all, a note about how best to shop the sale and some dates to remember...why shop the early access sale? ...Because the good stuff sells out.
The Early Access Sale is for Nordstrom Card Holders. This is honestly the only reason I have a Nordstrom Credit Card....to gain access to this amazing sale early. I just use it to access the sale and then pay it off. If I cannot afford it, I do not but it;) Here is the calendar...
My TOP ACCESSORY PICKS:
1. Yellow Suede Fold-over Clutch - a great way to add a pop of color to an outfit. (more colors available)
2. Kate Spade Crossbody Bag - the perfect size to fit your essentials. (also comes in a beautiful blue)
3. Tortoise Sunglasses - I love these because they are the perfect mix between a classic Ray-Ban style and a modern 'cat-eye' style. (also available in classic black)
4. Disc Pendant Statement Necklace - When you need to add a little something extra to make an outfit special. (also available in silver)
5. CHAN LUU Wrap Bracelet - these are my favorite. They come in different colors and they last forever. I have a knock off and it unraveled in less than a year... I still have my Chan Luu from 6 years ago and it's perfect. (more colors available)
6. CHAN LUU Adjustable Tiger Eye Beaded Necklace - I LOVE a long necklace, they go with so many things in your closet from tanks and tees... to dresses. (available in black onyx and turquoise too)
7. Crescent Hoop Earrings - I'm a hoop wearing girl. They are my go-to. This design adds a little something extra a modern to an old classic.
8. Jute Monogram Tote - Perfect for shopping, I think this would make the cutest gift bag that someone can keep and think of you whenever they use it!
9. Striped Tote Bag - I use a tote bag so often. It's the perfect large handbag, perfect carry-on for the airplane, and the perfect shopping bag. This stripe makes this one stand out. (more colors available)
10. Smartphone Wristlet Wallet - This one's a splurge, but it's so cute. It's a great pop of color, and has a middle pocket designed to fit your smartphone!
11. Frye Leather Hobo Handbag - This bag is truly gorgeous in this "Ice" color and in the "Congac" brown. They wear great and get better with age. I absolutely love Frye because I know they'll last forever and ever.
12. Triangle Drop Earrings - These are so cute on....take a peek as they show size and look on a model on the site.
13. Suede Foldover Clutch - This is suede and faux leather and is the perfect staple for going out on the town and holding your essentials. (also available in a beautiful Oxblood color)
14. Kate Spade Handbag with Removable Laptop Sleeve - I love this blue color and the fact that this has a matching laptop sleeve is perfect for work on the go. (also available in classic black)
15. Striped Blanket Cape - This is such a great accessory to have on hand. It's so easy to throw on over anything when it gets chilly. Perfect for an evening outdoors or at the beach. (more colors available)
16. Striped Clutch - This is a great size and is a great mix of a neutral and a pop of color. Inexpensive and faux leather so may not last forever, but it's super cute. (more colors available)